September 20, 2010

my first Blog

Hey there, this is my first entry into my new Blogspot Page. Here im gonna write about Gaga, Asia, maybe some secrets and eventually about my story i wrote . U may have seen that i wrote something before in german. As I thought about it , I think it's better to write in english because most users of this site are english speaking people. So yh some informations about me . My name is Jin and I'm german , I'm 19 years. My Life is a complete chaos. So i do mostly what i do so passionetly , listen to music of Lady Gaga , Taio Cruz and all the other famous singers, who make good music, hehe , and ASIA . My favorite continent in the world. Of 100% of my Friends 85% are Asians. I don't know how this comes, but i'm happy about it. I love Asia . I love the culture, the food, the characters of the people there, the music. Just everything. So yh this was my first entry (in english). Theres much more to come ;)

JIN

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More